My, it has been a long time since I have listed the many, many things I have to be grateful for. There are so many that fall into the "profound" list - a very happy marriage, good health, wonderful friends, a new job function that I am really digging. For fun, I think I will list a few of the little things in my gratitude bin:
- I didn't have to take prescription medication for a migraine this weekend. Just a little Tylenol. That is pretty big, given the increasing frequency and intensity of my migraines lately. On a lighter note...
- My vet's office is open all weekend, so Bob and I were able to take the boys for their check-up on a Sunday morning. Only to be told Bodhi is getting chubby...
- However, the lovely lady from whom we got the kitties says that he is probably just big-boned and we shouldn't worry about it. They are the largest breed of domestic cat, after all.
- The Broncos won last week!
- True Blood (my new favorite show) has three more episodes for the season and it just keeps getting better.
- We are spending Christmas in Vegas with three of our closest friends.
- I get to test out all kind of fun new features in NewsGator Social Sites and that is the REAL reason I am posting.
- My darts partner and I am starting to really hit our stride and demolish our rivals.
- It is Monday and I am psyched to be at work.
Back to testing...